"School Choice International knows that your company's success depends on instant productivity when you relocate employees, and School Choice International delivers peace of mind by ensuring that the family transition goes smoothly."
Flexible and rewarding opportunities for those who combine client service skills with a commitment to education
School Choice is currently looking for educational consultants worldwide. We provide paid training and competitive remuneration for the right candidates. To see the caliber and location of our current consultants, please look under the Our Consulting Team section of our website.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in education, education administration, or related area
- Work experience in educational or corporate arena
- Experience of living in another country
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Conduct intake interviews with parents according to company intake format
- Develop a list of appropriate schools
- Contact schools to discuss families and place availability
- Procure application materials from school or school web site
- Schedule site visits and accompany families on these visits if requested
- Work with families through the application process
- Participate in School Choice webinars and meetings
- Maintain local knowledge of schools
Currently searching for candidates in the following locations:
- Sydney, Australia (Educational Consultant)
- Hong Kong (Educational Consultant)
- Shanghai, China (Educational Consultant)
- Bangalore, India (Educational Consultant)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (Educational Consultant)
If you are interested in applying, please contact Laura Weinkle. Type in your city/country with the word “Inquiry” in the subject line (i.e. New York Inquiry). Send your cover letter and resume (copy and paste resume into the email or attach it in PDF format) to email@example.com.