"School Choice International knows that your company's success depends on instant productivity when you relocate employees, and School Choice International delivers peace of mind by ensuring that the family transition goes smoothly."
Liz Perelstein, Founder and Chair
The only web-based resource for families to understand and compare educational systems across the globe
Developed by School Choice International, the world’s leading education consulting firm, Global Education Explorer 2.0 TM is the only web tool of its kind that enables families to quickly compare school curriculums, assessments, schooling and customs between countries. What’s more important than a child’s education? Parents understandably worry about their children’s education and adjustment to a new country and culture, which are major stressors in international relocation or repatriation. Accurate country specific ‘what parents need to know’ information, on schooling and educational customs can make all the difference to a successful transition.
Easily research and answer questions like:
- Are local schools an option?
- How are special needs children accommodated?
- What is the difference in math taught between the home and host destinations?
- What tests have to be taken for school admission?
- How do children get to school?
- As a self serve, low cost tool to assist relocating families in understanding and comparing global education choices
- In conjunction with traditional educational consulting services to reduce costs and supplement information
- As a resource for employees during pre-decision, while on assignment and upon repatriation.
- To supplement corporate benefits with educational information for everyone in your organization.
Corporate subscriptions: allows companies to purchase a set number of licenses with unlimited access throughout the year. For more information and pricing please contact us.