School Choice International provides four hours of individualized consultation and research tailored to the needs of the family about schools in a particular location.
Ideal for the independent family, the repatriating family or those concerned about schooling but on a limited budget.
(This service can be rolled into a higher level service without financial penalty)
- Student assessment and exploration of learning styles
- Information on local, private and public schools
- Curriculum comparisons
- Public school advocacy
- Application preparation and mock interviews
- Developing list of appropriate schools
- Guidance on timetables, admissions procedures, registration procedures
- Assistance with decision making.
* The time stated above starts at the time the consultant meets the family and ends when the consultant parts from the family.